Tiana Garner is an attorney who grew up in the metro-Atlanta area. Upon graduating from Redan High School in Stone Mountain, Georgia; she attended Georgia State University where she earned her B.A. in English. After completing her undergraduate studies, Ms. Garner worked as a paralegal at a large law firm in downtown Atlanta in the areas of workers’ compensation and personal injury.
Seeking a new challenge, she enrolled in law school and earned her juris doctorate degree from Cumberland School of Law at Samford University in Birmingham, Alabama. After law school, Ms. Garner returned to the metro-Atlanta area and now services the same community where she grew up. She focuses her practice in the areas of personal injury, workmen’s compensation and criminal defense in both federal and state courts.
Ms. Garner is a member of:
- The Atlanta Bar Association
- The Georgia Association of Black Women Attorneys
- The Georgia Association of Criminal Defense Attorneys
- The Gwinnett County Bar Association
- The Gwinnett County Criminal Defense Bar